3.7.08

In honor of our country...

...I decided to post again.  It's been forever, hasn't it?  And I don't have much time now, so this isn't gonna be all that pretty or special.  Just thought I'd say hi.
After our vacation, I was intending to post about our trip and show you some pictures, but that didn't go so well.  My USB cable for my camera is currently misplaced, so I have a hundred pictures sitting on my camera waiting to be moved or something.  So...we'll just skip the vacation for now.  I had fun.  It was cool. 
Since it is the third of July today, I wanted to say happy birthday to America!  Eh-happy early birthday.  But I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow, so it's either early or late.
I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the fireworks!  I'm just a slight pyromaniac.  But tomorrow promises to be fun, if very hot.  If you live in the US, I hope you have a fun fourth!
If you're from Canada, happy belated Canada day; if you are from anywhere else...happy random day in July.
I think that about covers it so, until next time...
Caryn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a little late, but yay!
(W00t, Canada rocks!)
Happy B-days all around.